Digital Analytics Hub – the digital analytics conversation conference
Chelsea Football Club, London – 1-3 June 2015
Expressly designed for enterprise analytics managers, optimisation professionals and data practitioners, the Digital Analytics Hub brings together top professionals in the field in an all-business, peer-to-peer environment for deep-dives into cutting edge online measurement topics. The DA Hub is a rare opportunity to talk in-depth with many of the most sophisticated enterprise web analytics managers and professionals in Europe. The DA Hub is the successor of the popular X Change Europe conference that ran in Berlin in the summers of 2012 and 2013. In 2014 the DA Hub attracted 115 delegates. In 2015 we expect between 130 and 150 delegates.
What to expect:
- 50+ discussion groups to pick from; moderated by expert practitioners.
- Each attendee participates in six 90-minute discussion groups over two days.
- All social events and meals are included to create a collegial environment and to maximise conversation opportunities.
- Topics include agile analytics, advanced tag management, analytics management & methodology, testing & conversion optimisation, data integration, personalisation, big data, attribution, data democratisation, real-time analytics, mobile & social media measurement and more.
- Great conference facilities and accommodation.
Highlights of Digital Analytics Hub 2014
Keynote – Amelia Showalter, Director of Digital Analytics, Obama 2012 Campaign
We are excited to announce Amelia Showalter, Director of Digital Analytics, Obama 2012 Campaign, as the DA Hub keynote speaker. Amelia led the digital analytics team that designed and implemented hundreds of experiments to improve the performance of the Obama campaign’s digital outreach.
Amelia will take us through the key lessons of the campaign including:
- Going beyond A/B testing – methods, strategy and experimentation
- Setting up the right team – creating the optimal mix for success
- From political campaigning to business benefit – how can you benefit from similar success
Join us in Berlin to hear about the most advanced digital optimisation programme to date that won the American presidential elections.
Discussion Leaders 2014
Ernst & Young
VP of Insight
VP Customer Analytics & Research
Senior Web Analyst
Head of Data Analysis
EMEA Web Analytics & Testing Specialist
Head Digital Marketing & Site Performance
Shopstyle & POPSUGAR EU
Director of Digital & Strategy
Global Optimisation Manager
Group Head of Web Analytics
Senior Director of Omnichannel Analytics
American Eagle Outfitters
Commercial Insights Manager
Manager Digital Marketing & Online Services
Tata Consultancy Services
Digital Analytics, SEO & PPC Consultant
Head of Online Analytics
Senior Web Analyst
Traffic & Product Development Manager
Head of Online Performance Unit
Sanoma Media Finland
Sr Manager Int. Business Intelligence
Optimiser of Everything
Head of Customer Intelligence
Senior Manager SEM
Business Intelligence Manager
ProsiebenSat1 Digital (PSD)